Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition Textbook
Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition eTextbook | Bestsellers in ebooks, textbooks, audiobooks.ξ Instant downloads with a vast range in categories.
Author: James F. Shackelford
Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition eTextbook is intended for use in a first course in Materials Sciences and Engineering taught in the departments of materials science, mechanical, civil and general engineering. It is also a suitable reference for mechanical and civil engineers and machine designers.
Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition eTextbook provides balanced, current treatment of the full spectrum of engineering materials, covering all the physical properties, applications and relevant properties associated with engineering materials. It explores all of the major categories of materials while also offering detailed examinations of a wide range of new materials with high-tech applications.
MasteringEngineering for Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition eTextbook is a total learning package. This innovative online program emulates the instructorŠ—Ès officeŠ—”hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition eTextbook with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceŠ—–for you and your students. It provides:
- Individualized Coaching with Mastering Engineering : MasteringEngineering emulates the instructorŠ—Ès office-hour environment using self-paced individualized coaching.
- A Balanced Approach Designed for a First Course in Engineering Materials: This concise textbook covers concepts and applications of materials science for the beginning student.
- Coverage of the Most Important Advances in Engineering Materials: Content is refreshed to provide the most up-to-date information for your course.
- In-text Features that Reinforce Concepts: An assortment of case studies, examples, practice problems, and homework problems give students plenty of opportunities to develop their understanding.
- Enhance Learning with Instructor Supplements: An Instructors Solution Manual and PowerPoint slides are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Note: You are purchasing an electronic textbook only
Instantly download Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition eTextbook after successful payment. All digital products in our store are $19.99 and under. ξThis is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book. We do not sell the paper products. The photo shown is for illustrative purposes only. All purchases are final. We send most of our products in ZIP or PDF format. If you require another format, let us know and we will do the conversion for you at no additional cost.ξ All purchases are final. Please find a breakdown of the formats we send:
Ebooks: EPUB, MOBI, PDFξ
ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL BOOKS
Mobility, space, convenience, saving time & money, and ease-of-use.ξ Save yourself huge amounts of time and MONEY.ξ No shipping costs & next to no wait time. You will wish you had switched sooner!ξ Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers 8th Edition eTextbook can be read on ANY device.