How Successful People Grow Audiobook
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and here, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches . . .
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This compact read will help readers become lifelong learners whose potential keeps increasing and never gets "used up."
Get INSTANT ACCESS to this product after successful payment. Enter into the world of digital where convenience means everything. All digital products in our store are $19.99 and under. This is the ebook version and is the same as the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book. We do not sell the paper products. The photo shown is for illustrative purposes only. All purchases are final. We send most of our products in ZIP or PDF format. If you require another format, let us know and we will do the conversion for you at no additional cost.
Compatible with computers and most devices with audio capability. Can be downloaded directly to Windows and Mac computers, Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Android devices, Blackberry devices, and Windows Phone. Can be transferred from a computer to Apple devices, most cell phones and PDAs, MP3 players, and some audio-enabled e-readers.