Encyclopedia of Food Sciences & Nutrition: 2nd Edition (10 Volume Set)
The Encyclopedia of Food Sciences and Nutrition, Second Edition is an extensively revised, expanded and updated version of the successful eight-volume Encyclopedia of Food Science, Food Technology and Nutrition (1993).
Comprising ten volumes, this new edition provides a comprehensive coverage of the fields of food science, food technology, and nutrition. Every article is thorough in its coverage, the writing is succinct and straightforward, and the work presents the reader with the best available summary and conclusions on each topic. Easy to use, meticulously organized, and written from a truly international perspective, the Encyclopedia is an invaluable reference tool. An essential item on the bookshelf for every scientist or writer working in the fields of food and nutrition.
* Contains over 1,000 articles covering all areas of food science and nutrition
* Edited and written by a distinguished international group of editors and contributors
* Includes 'Further Reading' lists at the end of each article
* A complete subject index contained in one volume
* Extensive cross-referencing
* Many figures and tables illustrate the text, with a color plate section in each volume
Get INSTANT ACCESSξto this productξafter successful payment. Enter into the world of digital where convenience means everything.ξ All digital products in our store are $19.99 and under. ξThis is the ebook version and is the same as the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book. We do not sell the paper products. The photo shown is for illustrative purposes only. All purchases are final. We send most of our products in ZIP or PDF format. If you require another format, let us know and we will do the conversion for you at no additional cost.