Encyclopedia of Food Grains 2nd Edition Textbook
Encyclopedia of Food Grains 2nd Edition eTextbook | Bestsellers in ebooks, textbooks, audiobooks.ξ Instant downloads with a vast range in categories.
The Encyclopedia of Food Grains is an in-depth and authoritative reference covering all areas of grain science. Coverage includes everything from the genetics of grains to the commercial, economic and social aspects of this important food source. Also covered are the biology and chemistry of grains, the applied aspects of grain production and the processing of grains into various food and beverage products. With the paramount role of cereals as a global food source, this Encyclopedia is sure to become the standard reference work in the field of science.
Also available online via ScienceDirect Š—– featuring extensive browsing, searching, and internal cross-referencing between articles in the work, plus dynamic linking to journal articles and abstract databases, making navigation flexible and easy.ξ
- Written from an international perspective the Encyclopedia concentrates on the food uses of grains, but details are also provided about the wider roles of grains
- Well organized and accessible, it is the ideal resource for students, researchers and professionals seeking an authoritative overview on any particular aspect of grain science
- This second edition has four print volumes which provides over 200 articles on food grains
- Includes extensive cross-referencing and "Further Reading" lists at the end of each article for deeper exploration into the topic
- This edition also includes useful items for students and teachers alike, with Topic Highlights, Learning objectives, Exercises for Revision and exercises to explore the topic further
Students, researchers and professionals who are seeking an authoritative source of information about any particular aspect of grain science, food and nutritional science faculties; public and private agricultural, food and nutrition research institutes; and major commercial firms engaged in trading, breeding or processing cereal commodities especially those involved in food processing
Responses to the environment; physiology disorders; physiology and development; grain composition; grain technology; food production and nutrition; cereal breeding technology; storage of food grain.
Get INSTANT ACCESSξto this productξafter successful payment. Enter into the world of digital where convenience means everything.ξ All digital products in our store are $19.99 and under. ξThis is the ebook version and is the same as the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book. We do not sell the paper products. The photo shown is for illustrative purposes only. All purchases are final. We send most of our products in ZIP or PDF format. If you require another format, let us know and we will do the conversion for you at no additional cost.
Encyclopedia of Food Grains 2nd Edition eTextbook | Bestsellers in ebooks, textbooks, audiobooks. ξInstant downloads with a vast range in categories.